hall elementary school
G. Stanley Hall Elementary School serves approximately 400 K-5 students from Glendale Heights, Addison, Bloomingdale, Lombard, and Glen Ellyn Countryside, Illinois. At Hall Elementary School, highly skilled and dedicated educators work together to implement an educational program which provides our students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become productive members of society and lifelong learners.
Hall classrooms are dynamic learning environments designed to support the mental, emotional, and physical well-being of every child. Positive partnerships between Hall’s teachers, parents, and community encourage our students to continuously grow and achieve inside the classroom and beyond.
Hall Elementary School ensures achievement and success by setting high standards and ambitious goals in our collaborative, nurturing community. We accomplish our goals with hard work and determination.
What We've Achieved
- Recognized as an Honor School by the American Reading Company for our work to ensure that every student can read, write, and think on grade level.
- Received Silver Level Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports (PBIS) recognition for student commitment to respect, safety, responsibility.
- Selected as an Imagine Learning Top Ten Percent school for excellence and dedication in English Language and Literacy education.
- Distinguished for outstanding student character annually with a Pillar Award by Glendale Heights CHARACTER COUNTS! Coalition.
- Raised awareness to combat bullying during the Annual Hall Anti-Bullying Rally united with students, parents, and community members.
- Volunteer regularly to help provide food on the weekends to members of the school community who might otherwise go hungry through Blessings in a Backpack.
Karen Marino, Principal
Alice' Dulany, Secretary
Sue Farias, Secretary